Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, October 11, 2005,
those poor victims of the pakistan earthquake.i really pity those little kiddoswho got trapped under the collapsed buildinwho had been merrily countin the minutestill when the bell ringsto signal the end of their school day.who had been tryin their very bestto understand the crap their teacher was sayin.when suddenly.they stumbled,they fell,they cried for help.little ones din noe why the friggin floorwas shakin.older ones knew;and how they fret.tradegy.everyone out there,if you happen to read this post,do say a silent prayer for them ya?=)god bless them.Amen.tmr`s the day i dread.MATH PAPER.i`d rather die and go to heaven.math;do you know how much you suck?you are one out of the few things that i despise.so sorry to say that.0.x
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |